An ePO user without Admin privileges can be granted permissions to use the Asset Manager extension as follows:
- On the Trellix ePO server, click the Menu icon > Permission Sets.
Notice the new permission set created for this installed extension called "LumetaRemoteCommandPush."
- Click LumetaRemoteCommandPush and on the right side options, click Edit for System Tree Access.
- Select My Organization and click Save.
- Select Asset Manager Remote Command and click Edit.
- Select "Activate permission to run remote command for Lumeta ESI extension " and click Save.
- Click the Menu icon > Users.
- Select the user that will be using the Asset Manager extension and click Actions > Edit.
- Select the LumetaRemoteCommandPush permission set and save the user.
Now you this particular user can configure the Asset Manager extension in Trellix without admin permissions, and can get and post data to, from, and into ePO.