- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Follow these procedures to manage Portal connections from the Portal GUI. See Connecting Portal Components via CLI for procedures via the CLI.
You must be a superuser to attach Command Centers to the Portal, or delete them from the Portal.
Attaching a Command Center
To attach a Command Center:
- In the Portal, browse to Settings > Manage Spectre Lumeta Systems.
- Click Add Command Center (i.e., the green Plus icon).
- Complete the form.
- Label text entered in the Add A Command Center form will display in the browser tab when the Command Center is selected in Read-Only mode (left click on Command Center icon) or and in CBA/Client Based Access mode (right click on Command Center icon).
- An icon corresponding to your newly attached Command Center displays in the Portal Map of Lumeta systems.
Detaching a Command Center
At least one Command Center must be present in the Portal. The last Command Center cannot be deleted. To detach a Command Center from the Portal, follow this procedure:
- On the Settings > OrganizationsLumeta Systems page, select the organization Command Center you want would like to delete.
- Click OK.
The organization Command Center is deleted.